Thursday, February 24, 2011

Bosnia Apartment No. 5 of 7

This is a trip I took with my sister in Bosnia and Herzegovina in April 2008. We rented a car in Sarajevo and has undergone a number of countries (including Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Kosovo, Bulgaria and Serbia). We had connecting flights in Germany and Slovenia ... and a bit 'of time spent in those countries. My original plans were to visit Argentina, but I could not back and forth on my U.S. Airways frequent flier miles. After many, many hours on the phonewith the U.S. Air Gold Desk, I finally asked, "Well, where the hell can I go with my miles?" The answer: Bosnia and Herzegovina. So we packed our bags and headed to Sarajevo! And 'fool to go to Bosnia for vacation? Well, most of our friends and family thought so. I tell you what, when. I want to go there in a jiffy! E 'was cheap, the food was fantastic and the people are very warm and generous. Hopefully, after watching the video, you will agree that the Balkan countries to make aperfect holiday! As always, please leave comments! It took hours and &#?&! Hours to put together this video. I want to know what you think!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fm6PZummjq8&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment