Monday, October 11, 2010

Bosnia Vacation Number 7 of 7

This is a trip that I took with my sister to Bosnia and Herzegovina in April, 2008. We rented a car in Sarajevo, and drove through several countries (including Croatia, Montenegro, Albania, Greece, Macedonia, Kosovo, Bulgaria, and Serbia). We had connecting flights in Germany and Slovenia...and spent a bit of time in these countries as well. My original plans were to visit Argentina, but I couldn't get there and back on my US Airways frequent flier miles. After many, MANY hours on the phone with the US Air Gold Desk, I finally asked, "Well, where on Earth CAN I go with my miles?" The answer: Bosnia and Herzegovina. So, we packed our bags and headed to Sarajevo! Is it crazy to go to Bosnia for vacation? Well, most of our friends and family thought so. I tell you what, though. I'd go back there in a heartbeat! It was inexpensive, the food was fantastic, and the people are very warm and generous. Hopefully, after watching the video, you'll agree that the Balkan countries make for a great vacation destination! As always, PLEASE leave comments! It took hours and &#?&! hours to put this video together. I want to know what you think!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMdo8ZzUTig&hl=en

No comments:

Post a Comment